There is no English translation for this web page.
Faculty & Cooperation Partners
INFRATRAIN is organized by the German Institute for Economic Research (DIW Berlin), one of the leading economic research institutes in Germany, carrying out basic research and policy advice, with a focus on transport, energy, and telecommunication economics, in cooperation with WIP, the Workgroup for Infrastructure Policy, at Berlin University of Technology, one of the leading German institutes in infrastructure research and policy.
Scientific coordinators of INFRATRAIN are Prof. Dr. Christian von Hirschhausen (TU Berlin / DIW Berlin), Chris Hauenstein (TU Berlin), and Nicole Wägner (DIW Berlin).
Cooperation partner is:
- MINE (Master in Industrial and Network Economics) Program at TU Berlin
Among the core faculty, workshop leaders and keynote speakers are:
- Prof. Sauleh Siddiqui, Ph.D. (Johns Hopkins University)
- Dr. Aleksandar Zaklan (DIW Berlin)
- Dr. Astrid Cullmann (TU Berlin / DIW Berlin)
- Dr. Julian Sagebiel (TU Berlin)
- Prof. Dr. Christian von Hirschhausen (TU Berlin / DIW Berlin)