There is no English translation for this web page.
Faculty & Cooperation Partners
INFRATRAIN is organized by DIW Berlin, one of the leading economic research institutes in Germany, carrying out basic research and policy advice, with a focus on transport, energy, and telecommunication economics, in cooperation with WIP, the Workgroup for Infrastructure Policy, at Berlin University of Technology, one of the leading German institutes in infrastructure research and policy.
Scientific coordinators of INFRATRAIN are Julia Rechlitz (DIW Berlin), Roman Mendelevitch (DIW Berlin / TU Berlin) and Prof. Dr. Christian von Hirschhausen (TU Berlin / DIW Berlin)
Cooperation partners are:
- MINE (Master in Industrial and Network Economics) Program at TU Berlin
- Dresden University of Technology, Chair of Energy Economics and Public Sector Management
Among the core faculty, workshop leaders and keynote speakers are:
- Prof. Subal Kumbhakar, Ph.D. (Binghamton University)
- Prof. Dr. Ross Baldick (University of Texas at Austin)
- Prof. Sauleh Siddiqui, Ph.D. (Johns Hopkins University)
- Prof. Dr. Christian von Hirschhausen (TU Berlin / DIW Berlin)