Inhalt des Dokuments
Faculty & Cooperation Partners
ENERTRAIN is organized by DIW Berlin, one of the leading economic research institutes in Germany, carrying out basic research and policy advice, with a focus on transport, energy, and telecommunication economics, in cooperation with WIP, the Workgroup for Infrastructure Policy, at Berlin University of Technology, one of the leading German institutes in infrastructure research and policy.
Scientific coordinators of ENERTRAIN are Dr. Friedrich Kunz (DIW Berlin) and Prof. Dr. Christian von Hirschhausen (TU Berlin / DIW Berlin).
Cooperation partners are:
- MINE (Master in Industrial and Network Economics) Program at TU Berlin
- Dresden University of Technology, Chair of Energy Economics and Public Sector Management
Among the core faculty, workshop leaders and keynote speakers are:
- Prof. Dr. Juan Rosellón (CIDE (Mexico), DIW Berlin)
- Prof. Dr. Steven A. Gabriel (University of Maryland)
- Prof. Dr. Christian von Hirschhausen (TU Berlin, DIW Berlin)