There is no English translation for this web page.
Faculty & Cooperation Partners
INFRATRAIN is organized by WIP, the Workgroup for Economic and Infrastructure Policy, at TU Berlin. With a staff of 13 researchers and an international scientific and consulting network, WIP is one of the leading German institutes in infrastructure research and policy.
Scientific coordinators of INFRATRAIN are Prof. Dr. Georg Meran (TU Berlin) and Prof. Dr. Christian von Hirschhausen (TU Berlin / DIW Berlin).
Cooperation partners are:
- MINE (Master in Industrial and Network Economics) Program at TU Berlin
- DIW Berlin, the German Institute for Economic Research
- Dresden University of Technology, Chair of Energy Economics and Public Sector Management
Among the core faculty, workshop leaders and keynote speakers are:
- Prof. Dr. Steven Gabriel (University of Maryland)
- Prof. Endre Björndal (NHH Bergen) (tbc)
- Prof. Dr. Christian von Hirschhausen (TU Berlin, DIW Berlin)